Microwave that sponge

An odd observation from me, but there’s a short article over on sciencedaily the gist of which is: wet your sponge and microwave it for 1 minute on high power to kill 99.99999% of the bacteria in it. A nice simple household tip – healthier dishwashing and no more smelly sponges will be the result.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s